ELA Social Programme
Dublin city is full with colours, music, sights and many tours and attractions for you to explore.
Dublin is ideally situated on the east coast of Ireland. Just a 20 minute journey will bring you from the city to Dublin's beautiful coastal towns and villages. The city and surrounding area has opportunities for shopping, golf, water sports, seafood, dining and picturesque walks against the spectacular backdrop of Dublin Bay. The city is full of colour, music, sights and scenes.
UCD ELA Social Programme
At UCD ELA, we offer more than just a classroom experience. Once the teaching stops, we offer a wide variety of afternoon and evening activities:
- A wide range of UCD Campus activities
- Dublin city walking tour
- Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery tours
- Outdoor adventures to the Irish coastline, parks, forests, moutaints
- Art galleries and museums
- Trips to Dublin’s oldest and most traditional bars
- Weekend excursions to Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and the Giants Causeway
Further information on activities and events in Dublin can be found on the Visit Dublin website.