Cambridge C1 Advanced
Ready to take your English language skills to the next level?
With the C1 Cambridge Advanced certificate on your CV, you can be confident in your ability to participate at a high level in all kinds of interactions and contexts. This thorough exam preparation course for the Cambridge C1 Advanced exam will provide you with the solid foundation you need to succeed.
You will learn the necessary strategies and techniques for a systematic approach to each exam task while enjoying a stimulating and intensive learning environment. Ensure improved exam performance with this excellent exam preparation course. This qualification was formerly known as Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE).
*Please note that this course is provided through UCD Professional Academy.
- • Essential information and advice for approaching each task in the exam
- • A wide range of activities designed to increase your fluency and ability to express yourself
- • Practical advice on how to maximise your performance
- • Concentrated work on pronunciation to achieve greater fluency in connected speech
- • A step-by-step approach to Cambridge C1 First writing tasks
- • Grammar activities and exercises with the grammar you need to know for the exam
- • Vocabulary input needed for success in the exam
|Location||UCD Campus, Belfield|
40 academic hours over 10 weeks
What to expect
- Learn from experienced educators in modern classrooms with full multi-media facilities.
- Master practical skills, strategies, and techniques to improve your exam performance.
- Develop the language skills you need to make the most of studying, working, and living in English-speaking countries.
- Experience lively group discussions, group exercises, videos, and case study analysis as part of your learning.
- Complete ongoing exam preparation, including mock exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
This exam preparation course is designed for individuals looking to sit the Cambridge C1 Advanced.
A high-level English language certification from the world’s leading accrediting body is awarded for the successful completion of these exams which would be an attractive addition to the CV of a professional person, such as an EU knowledge worker in Ireland.
The Cambridge C1 Advanced certificate is assessed by a 3.5-hour exam.
Upon successful completion of the Cambridge C1 Advanced exam, you will be awarded a Cambridge Assessment English certification and you will also receive a UCD Professional Academy Diploma.
This is a globally recognised certification accepted by over 25,000 universities, employers, and governments worldwide. You will also receive a certificate of attendance from University College Dublin.
This programme is not on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Demonstrate your ability to follow an academic course at university level.
- Develop your ability to communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level.
- Learn how to express complex ideas and arguments with a high level of fluency and personalisation.
- Adopt a systematic approach to each exam task for improved exam success.
The Cambridge C1 Advanced is globally recognised as proof of high-level achievement in learning English. Thousands of educational institutions, businesses, and government departments accept C1 Advanced as a proficient standard of language skill at a professional and academic level.