Students can optimise their spoken English within a short timeframe, by staying with a host family. Accommodation in homestays is arranged year-round, with carefully selected host families.
All host families are located within close proximity to the campus and to easy accessible commuting links and provide a convenient and comfortable living arrangement
Breakfast and dinner are provided during the week and at the weekends.
By living with a host family, students will not only have the opportunity to practice their spoken English in a supportive and immersive environment but also gain valuable insights into the local customs, traditions, and way of life. This unique experience will not only accelerate their language learning but also create lasting memories and friendships.
- Single room or twin room available*
- Half-board during the week and at the weekends
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Available Date: Year-round
- Minimum age required: 18+ years
- Check-in day: Sunday
- Check-out day: Sunday
- Price: €295 per week - single room
- *Price: €225 per week - twin room (available for two students travelling together)
- Placement fee: €70