Summer University Groups
University College Dublin (UCD) is Ireland’s largest university, set on one of the largest urban campuses in Europe. It is the first university of choice amongst Irish students and welcomes over 8,000 international students to campus each year. Spanning over 300 acres, there is plenty of space for students to think, learn, explore and enjoy; both inside and outside the classroom.
UCD English Language Academy is the university's English Language Summer School and invites groups of students from around the globe, to visit for a fantastic, fun-filled summer. Students can improve their English whilst learning about Irish culture, as well as exploring the city of Dublin and Ireland's beautiful countryside.
Students have the opportunity to live on UCD’s famous campus in superb student residential accommodation, within walking distance of classes and all of UCD's excellent on-campus facilities. Students will follow a programme of English language tuition, academic workshops and cultural activities / excursions.
- English language tuition with a focus on speaking practice, expanding spoken vocabulary, improving fluency, modern and effective listening and reading content, targeted individual feedback and access to additional online resources
- Academic workshops offer students the opportunity to practice their research and academic writing skills
- Cultural activities will ensure that students explore Irish history, music, culture and food in a fun environment through a well-structured social programme
- On-campus accommodation in excellent shared apartments with en-suite options and just a 10 minute walk to class each day
- On-campus facilities include an excellent sports centre with Olympic-sized swimming pool, gym floor and fitness classes, restaurants and cafés, a student bar, a bookshop, a cinema, a bank and post office and a mini supermarket
Gym passes, meal plans and transport tickets can be organised.
If you are interested in sending a university group this summer, please contact Jennifer on firstname.lastname@example.org