Summer University Groups
University College Dublin (UCD) is Ireland's largest university and has one of the largest urban campuses in Europe. It is the first university of choice amongst Irish students and welcomes over 8,000 international students to campus each year.
UCD English Langauge Academy is the university's English langauge summer school. The school invites groups of students from around the globe to visit UCD for a fantastic summer experience where students can improve their English while also learning about Irish culture and exploring Dublin and the beautiful Irish countryside.
Student can spend 2 or 4 weeks living on UCD’s excellent campus where they will follow a programme of English language tuition along with academic workshops and cultural activities. Accommodation will be provided on campus in our superb student residential accommodation and students will be able to avail of all the excellent facilities on campus.
- English langauge tuition with a focus on speaking practice, expanding spoken vocabulary, improving fluency, modern and effective listening and reading content, targeted individual feedback and access to additional online resources
- Academic workshops offer students the opportunity to practice their research and academic writing skills
- Cultural activities will ensure that students explore Irish history, music, culture and food in a fun environment through a well-structured social programme
- On-campus accommodation in excellent shared apartments with en-suite options and just a 10 minute walk to class each day
- On-campus facilities include an excellent sports centre with Olympic-sized swimming pool, gym floor and fitness classes, restaurants and cafés, a student bar, a bookshop, a cinema, a bank and post office and a mini supermarket
Gym passes, meal plans and transport tickets can be organised.
If you are interested in sending a university group this summer, please contact Jennifer on firstname.lastname@example.org