Welcome to Belgrove
Accommodation comprises of a standard room (single occupancy) within a four-bedroom apartment. Each apartment comprises of four bedrooms sharing a living room/kitchen and two bathrooms.
Located on the main UCD campus close to the Clonskeagh entrance these three storey apartments are formed into a number of blocks enclosing grassed areas. As the first student village to be built in UCD Belgrove has undergone an extensive refurbishment programme and landscaping upgrade to provide modern comfortable living close to the heart of the campus.
- Bedrooms are furnished with a study workspace and ample storage space
- Apartments contain 2 bathrooms with a shared kitchen and living space
- Basic crockery and cooking utensils provided
- Bed linen supplied and changed weekly
- Students provide their own towels
- 24/7 support team (reception and security)
- On-site maintenance team
- On-site residents gym
- Located within walking distance to all campus amenities: restaurants; UCD library; UCD Sport and Fitness; UCD Student Health Centre
- Direct Bus Link to Dublin Airport via AirCoach
- Wifi is available throughout the entire UCD campus
- On-site self-service launderette
- Outdoor bicycle storage
Cost Of Belgrove Accommodation
- €265 per week for Belgrove
Accommodation comprises of an ensuite bedroom (single occupancy) within a six-bedroom apartment. Each apartment comprises of six bedrooms sharing a living room/kitchen and two bathrooms.